ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip computer going weird ?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
just put nearly full tank of ultimate in the cup and the trip says i have 177 miles in the tank lol,also the mpg is way off and the numbers are going up and down all the time any suggestions thanks

probably about right then? tbf at a full brim mine only goes over 200 according to the computer. If yoy say you've 'nearly' filled it.. probably right.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
yeh but the numbers are way off its saying i have 0.4 gallons left and the mpg is constantly changing every secong bloody clios

PH2 172
yeh but the numbers are way off its saying i have 0.4 gallons left and the mpg is constantly changing every secong bloody clios

0.4 Gallons left?That`s how much it`s used since you last reset it!The read outs are miles travelled,mph average speed,mpg since last reset,and range left in tank at current consumption.If you are parked up with the engine running,you are doing 0 mpg,and the mpg and range will constantly drop whilst you watch.
Try resetting as you join a motorway,drive for 10 miles at 70 mph,and you should get 10 miles travelled,70 mph average speed,0.25 gallons used,40 mpg.and if you 8 gallons in the tank,a range of about 320 miles.
I have noticed if you keep repeatedly pressing the stalk button,the displays keep coming up in a different sequence.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I've lost one of the channels on my trip computer. It all works except it won't tell me how many miles I have left any more. Is there any way to reset this?