ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip computer playing up (flashing - - - - )

Focus RS Mk1
Hi all.

My trip comptuer seems to be playing up. It was working until i reset it while i was on the move. Since then some of the functions seem to be flashing - - - - constantly.

It still tells me the miles on the car, how many miles ive travlled since last fill up but doesnt tell me how far to the next one or mpg!

Some some works some doesnt. Ive tried reseting it again, no good. Tried disconnecting the negative from the battery for ten mins. Still no good.

Anyone else had this kind of problem. ive read that its battery related but the battery isnt even 18months old and my voltmeter readouts are all spot on :)

Any ideas?

Will get picstures later if it helps.

Thanks

Sean

Focus RS Mk1
tried disconnecting battery today for an hour n half, still the same, anyone got some ideas of what i can do next?

Cro

Meg'd r27
individual throttle bodies. Yeah because the standalone run the fuel now the oem ecu doesnt know whats happening