ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip computer problem

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
The trip computer on my 182 seems to be playing up, it resets all the values to '0' when I leave the car parked up over night! :S
The overall milometer doesn't change but everything else does (trip, fuel consumption, mpg) etc.

Any ideas people?

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
Thanks for the quick reply :)

The car starts fine and doesn't even struggle to turn over etc though.

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
You could be right mate (I've just done a search) :)

How do you reset the whole thing? I read somewhere about holding some buttons down whilst turning on the ignition but it didn't actually say which buttons to hold down?

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
Found it. Hopefully the reset will sort the prob out if not it's new battery time.

PH1 172
Had the same problem mate, changed the battery and all has been fine for nearly 3 years lol. Some people leave it not thinking it's the battery and then all of a sudden it starts to die on them, so you could say the 0s on the trip computer is a little warning to change it :)

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
I don't want it catching me out so I guess I'll take a trip to Halfrauds and buy a new one :)