ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy No 277 on Collecting Cars

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be really interesting to see how this performs, it’s a nice low mileage example without the provenance of 001. So probably a closer reflection of the trophy market. I can’t see it running away part £20k but the sale will definitely be bolstered by the performance of 001. My guess is £16-17k

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if the other guy who was bidding £40k+ for 001 has any interest in this, or was it that one or nothing?

Good time to sell, hope it goes £20k+

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if the other guy who was bidding £40k+ for 001 has any interest in this, or was it that one or nothing?

Good time to sell, hope it goes £20k+
The owner of 001 is literally a multi millionaire and he got carried away with the bidding as he wanted the provenance of 001. I don’t think this will go for anywhere near as much, but collecting cars is a pretty mental platform.

The same owner just put Diesel in his McLaren F1 GTR.. so it’s fair to say he isn’t short on money.

A7479356-EEBD-4D18-96F6-A5C7C1BA1123.jpeg

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The owner of 001 is literally a multi millionaire and he got carried away with the bidding as he wanted the provenance of 001. I don’t think this will go for anywhere near as much, but collecting cars is a pretty mental platform.

The same owner just put Diesel in his McLaren F1 GTR.. so it’s fair to say he isn’t short on money.

View attachment 1585194
Fanchracing won 001, but there was someone else bidding against him that also wanted it. Does that person have any interest in #277, that was my question.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fanchracing won 001, but there was someone else bidding against him that also wanted it. Does that person have any interest in #277, that was my question.
I think the majority of bidders just wanted 001 for that one reason. It’s a sure fire investment. Time will tell on what #277 will go for.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He may have gotten carried away, but there is always an underbidder or two, someone who is/was the person who was £100 behind them. So whilst the buyer clearly says he over paid. Someone else was very behind

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
He may have gotten carried away, but there is always an underbidder or two, someone who is/was the person who was £100 behind them. So whilst the buyer clearly says he over paid. Someone else was very behind

The buyer's remorse spending a lot of money on CC is pretty sobering.

Ask me how I know 🤣