ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Windscreen

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
My windscreen has got a massive crack in it after a stone chip 2 days ago. I'm currently in Germany but hoping it holds out until Wednesday when I'm back in the UK.

Anyway, anyone know the type of screen it is, I think it is tinted and has no UV or sensors if that's right?

Anywhere best to get one? If I can get one sub £150 then I'd rather do that than go through insurance

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Windscreen excess on my policy is £75 and doesn't effect ncb or anything. Have you checked your policy?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yep same as you say, still counts as a claim though surely?

So it might affect future premiums like a non fault claim does?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Nope doesnt effect it at all afaik. It's not like if you crash, your seen as more as a risk, or if it's nicked, your seen as you live in a bad area. A stone chip turnin into a crack is just one of those things that happen from time to time, so I don't think you get penalised for it