ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turini's refurbed?

clio sport 172 ph2
anyone no of somewhere in derbys where i can get my turini's refurbed?
and how much woul you be looking at per wheel?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
theres a place on sandown road, just off ascot drive who would do it, my dad rent sthe building out to them.

there a place on ebay called millenium site services who would probably refurb and powdercoat them.

172Petey

Get them sent off to 'Pristine' www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/ they did a full set on my M3 for £80 each, excellent job, like new. Can pay less, but if you want a proper job this cannot be done by some bloke in a van!

Had my wheels on my old saxo done there, thought that the price was too high and the customer service was shocking. They couldnt balance my wheels correctly eather so had to take them to another garage after that and pay more money to balance ther correctly!!

They did do a nice job though, aoart from a small, what looked like finger nail mark in the paint on one wheel. wouldnt go back there!! :dapprove:

172 Cup
theres a place on sandown road, just off ascot drive who would do it, my dad rent sthe building out to them.

there a place on ebay called millenium site services who would probably refurb and powdercoat them.

Think thats the place i got mine done i think (It use to be called wheel style and now Advanced Autobody i think). They did a fairly good job, but i think theres better out there.

I paid £50 per wheel.

http://www.wheelstyle.co.uk/index.html
http://www.dentsimpossible.com/

Pepsi do you know any good local bodyshops around Derby?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
£50 a wheel, thought they were cheaper than that!

where abouts you from?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
lol^^

means you could take me for a spin in the mans clio :p