ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bolt help

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
My mate in Portugal has asked if us 'Englez pigs' can get these:

7/16 bolt, 14 thread pitch per inch, 1" 5/16 (or 33mm?) long.
Needs to have a head/washer type thing, as below.

I don't know where to look online. Other than going to bapp for bolts or something in Donny.
Anyone know if I can just buy online to save the bother?

bolt.jpg

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I think the term for these are HEX head flange bolts, with serrations. But can only see in Metric

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Thanks all.
I have replied, saying it doesn't look possible without paying £££.
His reply

"because Brexit"
I said no, I don't think that is the reason.
"englesh are stupid man"

haha

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Misumi stock all sorts of weird s**t

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Misumi stock all sorts of weird s**t

I've never actually bought anything from them though, they stocked some super odd transmission belts that I needed for work when no one else in the EU did but I still didn't think they were a real company!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I've never actually bought anything from them though, they stocked some super odd transmission belts that I needed for work when no one else in the EU did but I still didn't think they were a real company!

They're properly odd as f**k, they made a massive deal about registering to buy anything from them, but at the same time are more than happy to accept PayPal from any c**t.

They sell old school JIS bolts that you can't get anywhere outside of Japan, so I'm going to put an order in and see what happens.

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If this hasn't been sorted I'll put the feelers out through work.
Any idea on quantity? Does he want 4 or 400?

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
To be honest I hit a quiet spell yesterday afternoon and got purchasing to try and source these. Couldn't find anyone with any stock or source for these unfortunately. I didn't try Bapp as they're a competitor of ours locally, may be worth a try in your Donny branch.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
To be honest I hit a quiet spell yesterday afternoon and got purchasing to try and source these. Couldn't find anyone with any stock or source for these unfortunately. I didn't try Bapp as they're a competitor of ours locally, may be worth a try in your Donny branch.
Thanks dude