ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turkish - i take Awol and raise you HellaFlush III

Lol I missed that! I posted the photos from that a couple of days ago, hadn't noticed they'd actually got the footage up yet.

lol, Some mint clunge fo sho, better than the orange, cellulite filled cumbuckets you get at UK car shows.

I wonder how much the cameras are the guys use for these films, always look so crisp.

Pug 205 gti
i love old skool 911's, id nail them bitches till they bled! anyone know what the first track that was bein played?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I wonder how much the cameras are the guys use for these films, always look so crisp.

check one of the amature Stance of the union videos you posted, they had a 4x4 with a camera crane on the back ffs...

its crazy, the american's do it for the love, quite a few of the vids made are just done by people for fun, nowt corporate or for business and all the camera bits ain't cheap

I did wonder if it was the guy who did the footage for the vimeo clip I posted but dismissed it as like you say it's all enthusiast made.

I figured they made them with a combination of pretty expensive cameras and a decent bit of editing software on a mac or something. It's impressive and nice to see people going to those lengths and producing an end result that's as good as and in some cases better than pro footage you see.

neil back...matt, you are yawn tbh...

I'm yawn mate I don't let people f**k about with my account and I don't like everything in the car media.

I believe that's called having an opinion and maybe I don't feel the need to follow every trend that comes along and go oh wow its f**king amazing.

Hey ho maybe I am just old and have "scene" it all before.

;

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
I did wonder if it was the guy who did the footage for the vimeo clip I posted but dismissed it as like you say it's all enthusiast made.

I figured they made them with a combination of pretty expensive cameras and a decent bit of editing software on a mac or something. It's impressive and nice to see people going to those lengths and producing an end result that's as good as and in some cases better than pro footage you see.
He used a Canon EOS 7d; that's a digital SLR, not a camcorder. Most of the quality of that video comes from the fact he uses a tripod with a slide track rather than just free handing it which gives it that slick feel all the way through.

JB

RB 182 Cup
I've got a Sony 3CCD HDV Camera, boom mic, 2 remote mics and a tripod I can take to the next CS meet + 2 Macs for editing!

Well my it's my mums but she wont mind.

Qashcow
^ come round my house then, i want to do something like that porsche shot at the begining. im sure Shadowness can come and let us use his rigs in exchange for food

JB

RB 182 Cup
You buy me a 36" indislider pro and it's a deal. You in Glos? That's a reasonable distance tbh.

Qashcow
You buy me a 36" indislider pro and it's a deal. You in Glos? That's a reasonable distance tbh.

i'll see what santa can pull out of his sack for you. highly unlikely to be $499 worth of gift though:(

yep in Gloucester, just down the road from you

JB

RB 182 Cup
^ $499? The base model? I'm not some cheap ***** y'know!

Seriously though I can see if I can borrow it.