ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twilight pics no 56k

Banana
Thought I'd take a few snaps, since I cleaned it for it's 12 k service....

P1030239.jpg

P1030240.jpg

P1030241.gif

P1030242.jpg

P1030244.jpg

Banana
EvilJohn said:
Looking nice (and high;)) Mark

That's it been lowered 40mm front, 15mm rear on H+R's!
I have came to the conclusion that it must be the white wheels that make it look high.

Banana
Handles a little better. Ride quality same as before. It's nigh on impossible to get the back wheel airborne on roundabouts now though!

MKIII 138
those wheels look great in some shots and then not so much in others, its the same every time you post some.. i think side shots look not great but that could be down to the fact it look like it rides high

whats with H&R`s 15mm at rear ? and yet 40mm at front ?? the H&R should go down well over 50mm on each side

make it so !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
guid stuff, like the white wheels, 12k tho! whaaaaaat

thot yours was a 53 reg originally?? thats super low mileage

Megane Mk4
/\/\ same here .. bought mine in April bubbles, mines got 14k on it
:D

Nice car Rufstuf ... They always look sweet when just cleaned ;)

Banana
Loony said:
You need to LOWER IT MORE, lol. if you're running H&R coilovers and chose that ride height you need a slap, lol.

lol No it's not coils, it's H+R springs. They only lower a small amount at the rear so that they can still put a progressive wind on the spring and still retain some ride quality. It looks OK in the flesh, I dont know what happens when I take pictures that makes it sit high. Besides, My splitter just scrapes the road on exiting the driveway so I cant go any lower lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not bad you ladyman, looks tidy enough! Mines on 15k miles now for an 02 plate.

Rufstuf said:
lol No it's not coils, it's H+R springs. They only lower a small amount at the rear so that they can still put a progressive wind on the spring and still retain some ride quality. It looks OK in the flesh, I dont know what happens when I take pictures that makes it sit high. Besides, My splitter just scrapes the road on exiting the driveway so I cant go any lower lol.

I'll let you off then, should have bought the coilovers though ;)