ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two cool hot hatches...

al

ST on the way...
Had a little photo session earlier :D

DSC_1059.jpg

DSC_1057.jpg

DSC_1048.jpg

DSC_1040.jpg

DSC_1039.jpg

DSC_1036.jpg

DSC_1035.jpg

DSC_1034.jpg

DSC_1033.jpg

DSC_1032.jpg

DSC_1031.jpg

DSC_1030.jpg

DSC_1029.jpg

DSC_1027.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
jesus a standard saxo, doesnt even have the halfords lexus lights, im staggerd!

5 looks sweet

al

ST on the way...
:D

VTS is standard except for GTI half leather seats and GTi6 brakes.

She's going to the next Yorkshire meet ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i saw 3 cool hot hatches in the first picture :eek: sorry.. had to lol

loving them two, so nice seeing a vts and a R5 in mint condition!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
all the lil saxo needs is droping slightly, leave the wheels, maybe a suttle backbox to?

Snotter's
some peugeot sport dampers and gravel springs will do the trick, will lower it a touch and improve the handling no end.

Hyundai i40
lowering will improve the handling id say not wreck it, strut brace will hold it together well tooo

2 lovely hot hatches there

the 5 looks well mint

I see you've got a nice plate on the VTS now too, looking very tidy. Please don't tell me you've bought the R5 aswell though!

al

ST on the way...
Will look into the Peugeot Sport stuff, handling is pretty mint at the moment though.

Saying that tho our Laguna is down on it's ass (must be at least 60mm) and the handling is awesome :)

R5 is a mates not ours! lol

Snotter's
i remember my old vts,supersprint mani and exhaust,decat,peugeotsport coilovers,295mm alcon 4 pots,procomp induction kit.

Was an awesome car and handled very well,will buy another when i have the storage space

ValverInBits
Now i'm sorry. When you stick a 5, a real gt turbo 5 next to a saxo.....the saxo cannot be described as cool.
It's just like; If i have a mate (just one, lol), who I think is quite cool. If i stood him next to jimi Hendrix, He's not cool anymore, just a starstruck idiot.

visualize whirled pe
Both great examples.

I love the 5, I'd still be interested in getting myself one of these if I could find one that was in this sort of nick (not messed about with). I tried for 6 months to find one before I bought my current car and had no luck.

Nippy white cup
Both great examples.

I love the 5, I'd still be interested in getting myself one of these if I could find one that was in this sort of nick (not messed about with). I tried for 6 months to find one before I bought my current car and had no luck.

I was the same m8...but I was lucky enough to find one.

215,000miles on the clock but was original as they come...old guy had it before and when I took it out it was a bit of a slug as he pretty much drove it like an old man for 10 years!

Miss it sooo much :(

101-0130_IMG.jpg

101-0128_IMG.jpg

Both great examples.

215,000miles on the clock but was original as they come...old guy had it before and when I took it out it was a bit of a slug as he pretty much drove it like an old man for 10 years!

101-0130_IMG.jpg

101-0128_IMG.jpg

Don't start me off, I miss my GT Turbo too :( Mine was white H plate mint FSH with about 68k on it when I bought it. I lowered it put 15's on, lowered it, white repeater, fog and indicator lenses, a scorpion exhaust, pipercross filter, dumpvalve, uprated carb and strapped the intercooler. Sold it but really wish I'd found the cash to keep it when I bought the 172 there really wasn't a mark on it inside or out.

visualize whirled pe
Both great examples.

That one looks like a cracker, the old guy must have really looked after it.

I went on holiday to barmouth years ago and in one of the holiday camping sites an older chap had his Raider, in mint condition, parked next to his caravan. I remeber looking at it and thinking how nice it was to see one that had not been butcherd.
The good ones can go for over £3k now, I would certainly consider swapping my mk2 RSi for a decent, standard spec 5 turbo.

Nippy white cup
Exactly the same here m8. Mine actually popped as I was young and foolish (ie bleed valve and a twitchy hand lol). Got it back and had the head skimmed etc. When I got it back it was quicker than ever and boosted up really well but had the chance to get a brand new Cup on Friends and family so couldn't pass it up.

5 GT Turbo on forza ftw!

visualize whirled pe
Exactly the same here m8. Mine actually popped as I was young and foolish (ie bleed valve and a twitchy hand lol). Got it back and had the head skimmed etc. When I got it back it was quicker than ever and boosted up really well but had the chance to get a brand new Cup on Friends and family so couldn't pass it up.

5 GT Turbo on forza ftw!

Hang on!! did you say forza has a 5 GT Turbo, I never knew this!!! (runs out and buys an XB 360)

5 GT Turbo on forza ftw!

Mine was good as gold never needed anything over and above servicing, brakes and a couple of minor wear and tear items you'd expect at that age/mileage. I wasn't tempted by a bleed valve as they're bad news IMO. Mine got to the point where I was about to sink a fortune into it with a cage, buckets and a big engine build so I decided to part with it and get the 172 new and enjoy the comforts of a newer car with more toys.

Funnily enough I suggested an phase 2 R5 GT Turbo and 205Gti on a Forza forum where they are running a thread full of requests for car suggestions for FM3 for turn 10 to consider. T16's and Turbo 2's are all well and good but I'd love to see the cars many of us owned and loved in the games too. The amount of american pig iron we have to suffer in games it's only fair 2 legendary hot hatches get included!

106 GTi
Funnily enough I suggested an phase 2 R5 GT Turbo and 205Gti on a Forza forum where they are running a thread full of requests for car suggestions for FM3 for turn 10 to consider. T16's and Turbo 2's are all well and good but I'd love to see the cars many of us owned and loved in the games too. The amount of american pig iron we have to suffer in games it's only fair 2 legendary hot hatches get included!

You just want to race Dwayner.