ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two cool hot hatches...

172, Tiguan
I saw a mint standard looking 5 driving the other way the other day. Brought a smile to my face. Will get one when i win that 95 mill tonight.

Funnily enough I suggested an phase 2 R5 GT Turbo and 205Gti on a Forza forum where they are running a thread full of requests for car suggestions for FM3 for turn 10 to consider. T16's and Turbo 2's are all well and good but I'd love to see the cars many of us owned and loved in the games too. The amount of american pig iron we have to suffer in games it's only fair 2 legendary hot hatches get included!

You just want to race Dwayner.

Tubby b**ch needs to drag his yokel ass out of the dark ages and get the internet plumbed into his hut in Calne first. He's got the 360 now but still can't abuse him online yet :dapprove: