ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TY track vid

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Sweet! Look forward to it...hurry up;)

Everyone else needs to get their vids up too...Tom16v/Jamie, Northy & Gaz...sort it fellas!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

good stuff! i enjoyed the stickered up williams (?) going sideways!

i was loving that chase with you derv - i had to pit in though as the ax was about to blow up :D (water temp was through the roof).

the naples valver was Tom_16v -he took me out in that and i gotta say it was fast!

silver valver/hybrid

yeah was good, i was a bit more nervous on that lap as it was just starting to drizzle, as u can see i went off the track lol! your ax was pretty quick

Quality vid wayne!

Love the bit at the end when I overtake you and Martin passes both of us!

Ill get some of Jamies vids up on Thursday night lads, you can all laugh at his hand held camera skills lol!

Cheers phoenixy, nice to know some people appreciate quality!

Wayne, thanks mate, I was kinda trying on them laps too hah.....you thinking about doing Donington? Im not sure yet, might be doing another one at Ty Croes....

yeah Tom im looking at doing Donington on 9th october (MY BIRTHDAY!) - need a diesel rad and VTR disc setup on the ax though.

Any more TY croes ill defo be doing!

[Edited by Clio_Bus on 8/2/2005 10:33:43 PM]

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

There is couple of track days at ty croes before the end of this month quite cheap...Im tempted!

Seriously thinking about Donington now.

Probably will do Ty Croes late November or something.....

Need to leave a bit of time between them to save up pennies lol!

some alright stuff, but it wasnt a fixed camera so the quality is a little shaky lol!

tomorrow night for sure!

Quote: Originally posted by derv on 02 August 2005
yeah was good, i was a bit more nervous on that lap as it was just starting to drizzle, as u can see i went off the track lol! your ax was pretty quick

But not quick enough, think i passed you atleast twice, although knowing my luck they were both on cooling donw laps

very cool video,

erm does the grey valver (i presume) know anything about the racing line??

naples valver was stunning looked spot on, kinda miss my clio now...

silver valver/hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 05 August 2005

erm does the grey valver (i presume) know anything about the racing line??
its silver, and yes i need more practice, still had fun though