ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Choice

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Well I reckon mine are finally knackered after about 40K, so need some new tyres.

195/45/15

What are the best? It's only a 1.2, and the better value the better.

Think Costco are doing Michellin (sp?) pilot exalto for £60 each. But am proper skint, anywhere any cheaper or better cheaper tyres?

al

ST on the way...
Don't skimp on tyres fella, they are the main thing between you and the road.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I'm not going to, that's why I'm asking for stuff that might be better value, if I can't, then it just looks like it will be on the credit card, along with tax and the repair bill from today, lol.

I've never actually had to buy a set of tyres for my car. wrote my first car off before it needed tyres, when the 13 inch steelies were getting ready, I got some alloys, so this is the first time in 5 years, lol.

Only had to get my Mum and girlfriends tyres, but they are company cars, so all I do is take them and wait, lol.

Chocolate Bar™
195/50/r15 is what you want. £35 delivered each for goodyear F1's do me. local place fits them for £18