ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre comparrison...

Mito Sportiva 135
Hi guys. Time has come to replace the Contis on the 172...

These are the options/ prices. Which would people recommend?

Yokohamas (£52)
Contis (£60)
Pirelli P Zeros (£55)

Prices seem to be pretty good from what I have seen, plus the guy is travelling to my house and fitting them on my drive. Convenient is the word!!

Cheers for any feedback guys...

Tom

Mito Sportiva 135
Apparently the P Zeros are a bit softer, especially in the summer so might give them a try seeing as they are the same sort of money. Contis have been all good though thus far.

I'll be looking at the same thing quite shortly. Who is doing yours? And is that in Leeds or London?

Not sure which to go for myself.

Mito Sportiva 135
I'll be looking at the same thing quite shortly. Who is doing yours? And is that in Leeds or London?

Not sure which to go for myself.

This is in St Albans, just North of London. But the guy is coming to my house and fitting them for free, all I have to do is open the front door and pay him!

If you live in the SE area I'm sure he would be happy for me to give you his number if you want? My Dad's used them before on his Porsche and they arrived bang on 8.30 in the morning when they promised, and were generally nice people who know there stuff.

PM me if you want it.

I'm in Leeds, I'll probably use mytyres (I think that's who I've looked at previously). Same type of thing... cheap as chips and they come to you.

Cheers, anyway!