ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TYRE POLISH

Hi, looking for advice!! What is the best product to use on tyres? Everything ive tried seems to end up all over my wheels after the first drive??

Any help??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Blackfire gel. More expensive, but i love shiney tyres. Bold and bright is ok for shows as it last five mins...But for shows, i'd rather use AG stuff.

BG 182
Whats the one by Meg's that smells like bubblegum and is purple in colour? I used this a while back but forgot what it was called.. Came out pretty nicely too :)

ST
Whats the one by Meg's that smells like bubblegum and is purple in colour? I used this a while back but forgot what it was called.. Came out pretty nicely too :)

Endurance gel tho should really be called, 'lasts all of 10 mins, will sling all over the side of your car, attracts dust b****cks marketing gel'...

106 GTi
I find the endurance actually lasts quite well, just lasts while getting shed loads of stuff stuck to it after 30 seconds of driving and slings like hell up the side of the car.

t3 corolla 116bhp
Hi, looking for advice!! What is the best product to use on tyres? Everything ive tried seems to end up all over my wheels after the first drive??

Any help??

turtle wax have a nano tech one which works really really well. oddly it smells of bubblegum as well...................