ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre pressure.

Nissan 370Z
hi there i have toyo's on at the moment, not sure which model, there low profiles, what pressure should i be using if im always going to be having about 4 people in the car?
thanks

Nissan 370Z
lol, there on 17's need to know quickly, would of thought they would be proxies, any idea pn what pressure roughly?
thanks

Nissan 370Z
there 205/40's all round, proxies on the back and something like speedlines on the front?
cheers

Try 33 30. Its all depends on personal preference. I hates Toyos though and even running on higher pressure I didn't like them.

Chocolate Bar™
as edde says toyos are shocking, wish you could have driven her when she was on the turinis with yoko paradas, now they're tyres! as edde says roughly around those figures and you'll be fine

SLK32///AMG & 330ci sport
what is it about toyos you guys don't like???

i have used proxes on both my subarus in the past and found them to be a very good wet and dry weather tyre.

i even tried the parardas and quickly swapped back to toyos as i found the yokos to be unpredictable in the wet.

i understand the clio is a totally different animal to the subaru but i would have thought a good tyre is a good tyre no matter what.

jonny :)

what is it about toyos you guys don't like???

i have used proxes on both my subarus in the past and found them to be a very good wet and dry weather tyre.

i understand the clio is a totally different animal to the subaru but i would have thought a good tyre is a good tyre no matter what.

No feeback.
Less grip
Sidewalls are to stiff.
Wet weather there not that good

Little personaly confidence when there hot on track or on normal driving.

On 16's I tried them on a 182 and they seemed better but I didn't push the car.