ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Question

Black R26, Iceburg 172
I got a puncture in my rear nearside tyre at the weekend and had to get a new one fitted because the screw that had pierced it was too close to the sidewall. I now have new tyres on the front and one on the rear, but the rear offside is now much lower compared to the rest. Do you think i should change this as well? Im low on cash at the moment so i would rather not have to buy another new tyre but does anyone know of any problems i might get from not changing it?

Thanks

BMW M4; S1000 RR
You're meant to have even tyres (front and back isn't such a biggy, but left and right isn't good). Not too sure what the conciquence is though..

Black R26, Iceburg 172
I think im going to change it so all are matching and then keep as a spare. Its just the money for the tyre which as always is the limiting factor. However all the tyres bar the one that needs changing are brand new Michelin Exaltos, so i think its worth matching that one up as well. Thanks for your help.