ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres

AUDI A5 s-sline
Does anyone know if anyone still sells nankang 195/40/16 tyres? Or other budget performance tyres of that size? :).
Cheers,
Josh

AUDI A5 s-sline
It's because I was scrubbing alot on 205 45's with my arch liners in and had to raise it a bit, it's only a 1.2 so no need for expencive rubber, I know it's the only thing holding you on the road and everything! :).

BG 182 (full fat)
Ive got nankangs on my 182 now and they are truly awful and dangerous in wet, but i cant get myself to spend 500 quid on 4 new michelins when i dont need any tyres yet

RS 182 CUP
if your in mids i can sort you out, sell and fit tyres for a living. michelins next for me though. (yoko parada spec 2 atm)

AUDI A5 s-sline
or just know how hard to push your car, every motors go its limits.

yep well it is only a 1.2 at the end of the day, so i cant really push it lol. but i understand what you mean! :) anyone know anywhere thats got any deals going on at the moment if i buy 4 tyres? :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I wouldn't normally use them, but Kwit-Fit are doing 25% off if you buy four Continentals.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
or just know how hard to push your car, every motors go its limits.

I found the limits of a 182 with budgets on the rear at 20mph, in the damp...

Dab of oppo' saved it, but wasn't expecting that at 7am on the way to work.

Are you suggesting then, that vehicle should not be driven over 20mph ?

Clio 172 Cup
I found the limits of a 182 with budgets on the rear at 20mph, in the damp...

Dab of oppo' saved it, but wasn't expecting that at 7am on the way to work.

Are you suggesting then, that vehicle should not be driven over 20mph ?

Did you forget to release the handbrake before you set off?:clown: Ha Ha Ha..