ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Summat like...

Goodyear Eagle F1s
Bridgestone S02s
Toyo Proxes,
etc...

Dont skimp and get cheap tyres, or youll regret it.

Thanx Rich :) i know this subject has been done loads already, but I didnt take much notice till it became relivant :oops:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Ive never been a big fan of Michelins in the wet...

Once lashed out a load of money of a full set of Pilots (a few years ago) and was not impressed with them. What are these new ones like?!

Got SO2s on at the moment and they are superb. :)

The SO2S are now extinct ..... i would go for the Goodyear IMHO (i have SO2 PPs on my car) but the GSd3s are meant to be very good.

Tony

Skoda Fabia vRS

which Pilots did you have ?

cos the ones my mate had, Exaltos, were f**kin amazin, never known grip like it, and now they have the Sport version too which i think might be even better

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by TB1 on 02 February 2003

The SO2S are now extinct .....
I know... gutted! :cry:

The car (306 Rallye) came with a full set of new(ish) SO2s fitted when I bought it and I am very impressed with them, especially in the wet.

A couple of my friends use Goodyear Eagles and they rate them well, so Id be going for them next I think.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 02 February 2003

which Pilots did you have ?

cos the ones my mate had, Exaltos, were f**kin amazin, never known grip like it, and now they have the Sport version too which i think might be even better
They were Michelin Pilot SX Sports mate...

Ok at first, but after a couple of thousand miles when the top layer of the tread went, they just seemed to get worse and worse in the wet.