ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

u torrent really slow

clio 16v
through bt broadband,

If im using utorrent then im disconnected from the web so i can browe it at all. If i close u torrent its fine.

Also if i have utorrent open im getting 18kbs maximum? day or night its the same,

Now i know torrents depend on seeders ect but i can have 6 torrents on the go with 40 seeders each and it strill wont go above 18?

Having done some research bt have blocked utorrent from the clients or somthing so what other torrent client can i use with bt?

Octy VRS
1. Go to: Options > Preferences > BitTorrent
2. Go to ‘Protocol encryption’, you can choose between ‘enabled’ and ‘forced’. ‘Enabled’ will give you more connections but offers less protection against traffic shapers.
I would recommend to try ‘enabled’ first, if that doesn’t increase your speeds you need to switch to ‘forced’.
3. Ticking ‘Allow legacy incoming connections’ allows non ecrypted clients to connect to you. This improves compatibility between clients but makes you more vulnerable to traffic shapers.
I would recommend to tick this box, but if that doesn’t increase your speeds, untick it!
utorrent_encryption.gif