ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UFC 2

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'll pick it up this week, loved the ones on the 360 a few years ago.
Used to be a challenge getting the stick moves right at first, lol.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I played the old one on 360, and I used get annoyed because i'd just get 'ground and pounded' every match and you couldn't get out of it. Still the same??

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I played the old one on 360, and I used get annoyed because i'd just get 'ground and pounded' every match and you couldn't get out of it. Still the same??

All about the stick movements.
My housemate in uni was a f**king beast on UFC. I don't think I ever beat him.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63

No, standup fighting is much more effective in this one. Ground game is also much easier than the first one as you're promoted on possible moves etc.

I do find it a bit hit and miss. Sometimes it only takes one punch to take down an opponent down while other times it can take a plethora of kicks to the head to even get your opponent to buckle.

It's pretty extreme though and graphics are very good