ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

under bonnet fuse

renualtsport clio172
Just bought my 172 n luv it! Windscreen washer pump is dead, is there a fuse for this under the bonnet? and does anyone know what fuse/relay is for what in the engine bay as i have no info. Any help is appreciated, thanks!!

My washer pump also wont activate on my mk2 ph1 1.4. There's no fuse in the interior fuse box but I've seen posts saying it may be a relay from either the engine bay or under the passenger side dash for some reason. So does anyone know which one I should be checking (And how).

Any help is appreciated before I take off my wipers etc and change the pump.

I did hear a slight fizz when I turned my ignition on a few weeks ago so it's possible that the stalk is messed up. But everything else works fine on it, just the front and rear washers that have failed.

172 sport
im gonna get my stalk looked at tomo as everything on stalk works aprt from jet washers will update with my findings

Listerine & Poledo
WHen my washers went it was the actual pump that had gone.

Which was a right mere... well, for the garage it was anyway

More than likely the pump, common problem from what I've seen.

Bit of pita to sort out, as you have to remove the wipers, scuttle panel and then the washer tank. The windscreen wipers are the biggest ballache.

More than likely the pump, common problem from what I've seen.

Bit of pita to sort out, as you have to remove the wipers, scuttle panel and then the washer tank. The windscreen wipers are the biggest ballache.

Well they just started working for me for about 5 seconds. I spent a while just trying them again and again and they only worked a couple of times (never the rear though). So I guess that means the stalk is defective. I think that's an easier change anyway so I'll have to look on ebay for one.

Clio 182
I know this is an old thread, but thought id give it a try. :eek:

The small 30amp fuse under the bonnet on the top left of the box. (pic below)

Any idea what this operates (on a 172 / 182 )

FUSECLIO2.jpg