ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Under Seat Subwoofer

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Went with the misses to pick up her new car today, and the salesman handed me this:

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/33.html

Said it was left in the car, and isn't worth much so i could take it away and do what i wanted with it! (has no power wire)

Typed the details in on google, and turns out these are £150ish new!

I have the bass remote thingy, but does anybody know where i could source the power plug? Only thing i can think of is ordering one from pioneer, but i'm sure that wouldn't be cheap and i have no idea if it actually works or not - If it did, why would the old owner have left it in there?

Any help would be appreciated, cheers

Mk5 golf gti
i presume a standard 10 quid wiring kit is all you would need
look on that site for one dont think you would need pioneers own

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Its not a standard power - ground - remote jobby like normal amps,

Its just a plug thats fits into the back, i'll get some pics up if needed

MT AUDIO, i dont know what the plugs are like on the parrot kits, but yeah i would guess its somethin like that

similar connection to the white 4 way connector on the blue box on this? each hole is a square
parrot2.jpg

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Thats it mate, its labelled imput/remote/backup or something

Hang on ill get it out the car and take a picture

they the only inputs?
if so you could get 2 of the parrot plugs (i dont know the proper name for the connector)
then wire them correctly to that plug or get the loom from pioneer