ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

undercar lighting

J03

MX5 1.8
cool.. would make ur car stand out when your parked up :) otherwise looks gay when its moving, in them pictures looks good me thinks.. at least its not some garish colour like lime green, blue, red or something, suits your car

btw why do people keep make sarcastic comments whether if its foggy? fogs are turned on purely for picture purposes...

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it looks pretty good mate.

Really liked your car when I saw it at the yorks meet that time. As for the fog light comments - its for a photo FFS!

Cant see a problem with the neons, as liquidforce says, he goes to a lot of cruises and the people who attend those are into the neons and tbh I think they look cool.

I went to a cruise once and people were looking at modified cars and saying they looked mint. I tried to bring their attention to mine with the silvervisions but for some reason they just weren't interested!

J03

MX5 1.8
bad ass chaved up cars with neons = NOO!

clean subtley modded cars like yours liquid = passes!

i think its the ironic thing really ur car is no modified with huge bodykits and neons to finish it, its subtle and really works well with the amber light... i think its the amber light i really like, it just matches the envoironment around you at night.. looks really cool, like i said if it was red or green then shame on you big style!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i actually like that mate n i hate neon's but that does look pretty good proberly cos you've done a propper job lol

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
I think these neons look good, but not with the Zenon headlights, as mentioned if you had the usual yellowy headlight bulbs it would go together better, but I think you did a good job with the fitting and your car is unique. I do think these neons on a LY RS would look spot on.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i like a lot of things about the car but i really hope the neon's are coming off very soon.