ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Undertray mounting bracket?

Mk4 Clio
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can help me identify this part and where to purchase. Looks like some sort of mounting bracket that connects the engine Undertray on my MK4 to either of the other two plastic trays that on either the passenger or offside.

Seems I’m missing one, will attach a picture of the remaining mount so you can see what I’m talking about.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpeg
    IMG_0190.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can help me identify this part and where to purchase. Looks like some sort of mounting bracket that connects the engine Undertray on my MK4 to either of the other two plastic trays that on either the passenger or offside.

Seems I’m missing one, will attach a picture of the remaining mount so you can see what I’m talking about.

Cheers
748K30688R and 748K25957R (think this will be the one you're missing) are the Renault part numbers for either side, I'd ring up a dealer and see what they say. I'd do both sides, that one looks about ready to fall off too if it keeps rusting like that.

Reactions: Gus