ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Undertray

See My Clio? Tell Me
Has renault ever made a undertray cover for the clio? Ive been looking at the subframe on mine and there are suitable threaded holes to fit such and item, yet ive never come across one. it would stop loads of crap getting it the engine bay.

Lionel Richie
edde, you're slipping mate

the undertray only came on the RS clios, all others don't have it (its for sound deading more than anything, i rip them off and put them in the nearest bin)

DSC02474.gif

whats the piece of plastic at the bottom of the bumper on mine? middle of the piccie

jamie

M2 Competition
Isnt the undertray for airflow also fred? The weird binbag thing on top of it(that catches my gearbox oil, lol) is the sound deadening i thought?

Lionel Richie
if you can honnestly tell the aerodynamic difference by driving with/without it then you my man should be cheif engineer in an F1 team

it'll be to deflect wind noise/sound deaden if it was for aero renault would've banged on about it when they were selling the cars, its too flimsy for aero, it'll also be there to help keep dirt out (like and arch liner kinda thing)

cup racers don't have them either, V6's came with them aswell for some odd reason

mines got one mr edde

TE=edde;2523411]They all should have one.

However much like the Cup slipeers there often not fitted.[/QUOTE]

Fred somethings wrong as my cars and others have got them fitted.
My cars not so I'm sure I've not got a RS version.

Not a poxy Renault
whats the 'official' name for the 'bumper support thingy' renault kettering left mine unbolted amongst other things and i want to complain to Renault UK.
Thanks