ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unexpected capture

This is elsewhere in another thread, but thought I'd post it in here too, since it is photography. Was trying to get used to the Nikon D40 and how different it was to my old bridge camera. Clio driver dropped a wheel over the kerb onto the wet grass, which pitched him into the following spin, that I just happened to be panning:
2990087932_ed7ea1f767_b.jpg

Shutter Priority @ 1/160 - at full zoom (55mm)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
awesome picture and a bit of luck that... but i'm no photographer.. point and shoot all the way lol

That's exceptional, great capture and the subject is nice and sharp too (unusual for these sorts of shots)

What circuit, out of interest? You look close for 55mm!

I was at Croft on Friday for the Winter Series Testing. Managed to blag a media pass, was stood behind the barrier between Sunny Out and Complex In. If he'd have spun the other way, I'd have been legging it :)