ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went For A Drive. Dartmoor Content.

Got to agree on this, it's a good drive! Can't remember exactly where it is but there's a pub by some big cliff bit and there's usually a load of caterhams there.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Dude, a set of apex springs won't change anything you've mentioned. I say apex as they're cheaper, and on a non sport, they're entirely fine.

I ran them on my ph1 non sport, it wasn't silly low, didn't scrape, handled far better, and looked cracking.

I can +1 this, mine are still on my 1.2Mk1 - your welcome to them for £30 or so if they are any use on a Mk2? They lowered my mk1 like this:

not sure if they are any use on a Mk2 or not though.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
they were originally for a Williams to the weight might be closer (think it was 30mm drop on the willy, 60mm on the 1.2). i'm almost 90% sure they wouldn't work, but someone in the know might be able to confirm :) I remember when I did put lower/stuffer spring on my car, I realised how slow I had been going around corners before lol. Mind you from what I have seen from your driving, you don't seem to have that problem lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'm pretty certain they won't mate, but thanks anyway ;)

Also I have no idea what you mean, I always drive with the greatest care and attention!
smiley-face-angel-006.gif

The extra suspension travel soaks up the jumps.