ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UNICHIP

clio 20v

after buyin a dastek unichip s/h a few months ago im think im getting around to getting it fitted

but its gonna cost 200 quid to be mapped and theyll need me car for a day, has any1 got one or heard good stories about em

can the rev limit be upped

theres not too many people that do the unichip mapping so im gonna have to just trust them with it the dealers in my area are

ric wood tuning manchester, A1 fuel services lancs, WGT motorsport, cheshire and well lane turbo ctr which is the only one ive heard of but is quite far away, has any1 heard any good or bad stories about any of these places

adi

ric wood tuning is very close to me. This guy knows what he is on about, always has massive powered cars there, TVRs, big american V8s etc. he prepares them for rallying. I have only used him a couple of times cos he aint cheap, but to chat to he seems like he really knows his stuff.

clio 20v

A1 fuel services which is the closest to me want 250-300 quid so i dont think ill be goin there wgt motorsport is booked up for a while but he seemed to know what he was on about so i think i mite go to ric wood tuning

wgt an ric wood both want about 200 to map it so it doesnt really matter which 1 jus wanted to kno if there any good, where abouts is it mate?

adi