ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unit 8 - Superdeal!!!

To celebrate the opening of Unit 8 Performance Products we are offering a truely remarkable deal.

** 50% Off!!! ** (subject to availability)

This deal will run until the end of December 2004 so book your baby in early to avoid disappointment!!

As always, Unit 8 will only tint vehicles to current legislation so we will not do front windows as this is breaking the law and the Police will either rip them out or impound your car!!

Price examples are as follows:

2Dr Clio - Normal Price - £166.26
Offer Price - £83.13
5Dr Clio - Normal Price - £201.51
Offer Price - £100.76

So for a Christmas gift for a loved one or just a little self indulgence call us on 07801 278191 and we will be happy to discuss your application. Alternatively you can reach us on 01254 702888 from Tue 23/11/04.

You will never get this quality at this price anywhere else.....EVER!!!

Stevie - Unit 8 Perfromance Products

Sorry if im wrong, and i dont wanna start a debate, but surley on the mk1 clios a light smoke tint is wihtin the legal limits?

Lunner,

We can always check the windows with a tint meter. you may well be right on earlier cars mate.

Cheers for pointing that out.

Regards,

Stevie

Flippin eck lads!! This is an amazing offer and no one seems interested. We are already getting orders so if you are interested give me a buzz before there is no more space left :)

01254 702888 (from tues 23rd)

07801 278191

Cheers,

Da

Less

Well wot can I say... Santa brought me lots of lovely cash for crimbo so I decided to wander on over to Unit 8! Opted for a light smoke to front side windows and medium smoke to rear sides and rear screen. Gotta say it was a first class service and the product is excellent! Stevie was more than helpful and has done a top-notch job! (pics to follow...) All in all, a 3 door Clio tinted all round for the bargain price of £133!!! Well chuffed!! :D So in short guys, if youre in the North West, want first class tints and at a bargain price then get on over to Unit 8!! :cool: