ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated Valver Pics

Suzuki SV1000S
DSC00120.gif

DSC00119.gif

DSC00118.gif

DSC00121.gif

Suzuki SV1000S
They are pretty comfy actually - Not like my old 172 ones.

But (you can see in the pics) I have bought an pump up lumbar support etc for the seats.

How much was the cage?

Hope all you valver owners are going to be at the mk1 Vs Mk2 day at pod. Would be good to meet you all!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
looking good matey, wanna swap for a cup? how long did the cage take to fit?

Suzuki SV1000S
Thanks for all the good comments guys!

Is an amazing car - Makes me smile more than the Cup or 172 ever did, and even gets better comments from the people that count.

I will be going to Sant aPod on the 29th although only driven the car a few times so my starts may not be great, But I think it may have different cams on as it sounds like a b**ch when I floor it and it doesn't have an IK.

The cage was around the £300 mark including the option side impact protection bars. HOWEVER it was roughly the same price to have it fitted!!

Not sure how much it weighs as I had it delivered to the garage for fitting when i had all the front wishbones and suspension done etc... Have spend a silly amount on bits and peices including repairs but I got her for a very good price knowing the work had to be done and the mileage has just got to 70k so alot left in her.

Next job is a hand made straight through pipe - manifold back.

and possibly a carbon bonnet just for show.

Lozza would love to swop mate but I think I would probably just sell the cup and start again with another valver!! Seriously.

Sell the Cup and use the money to build a toy like, I did it and am very happy with her(can you tell? lol)

Just got to book a few track days now..- Have been down to see my brother in kent a few more times recently though - the roads there are wicked..

And Yes I live in Victoria SW1

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
wicked that mate!!! looks hardcore, altho i reckon u should strip the lot out! hehe

you prefer it to the 172? to drive?

Suzuki SV1000S
Yeah matey it is so raw! you can feel everything!

I have kind of gone backwards with my cars
Went from a Cup to a mk1 172 and then a vlaver lol!

Before the Cup I went from a renault 5gtt to a volvo (yawn) the an RT and then 1.2 sport. as you can see I am a renault man

Suzuki SV1000S
Well the Cup had done 200 Miles and I wrote it off when it had done 900miles - How depressing is that eh. Electrical and Steering rack failure, The passenger and I had massive bruises on our faces (as obvious airbags didn't come out because of electrical failure)

Insurance paid out £500 more than I paid for the car that was the only benefit, however my insurance on a 172 went from £360 a year to £1400 very depressing.