ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrade due tomorrow.......

182 Turbo Project
Well it would be, it's not an iPhone lol. The only thing that bugs me is that everything is compared to the iPhone. Why though? Meh, it's too late for this lol. I hope the OP picks the best phone for them :)

Clio Extreme
Working in the Mobile Industry i would say your definatly an IPHONE candidate.

to be honest ive always said i wouldnt get one as everyone has one but they are the only thing on the market now that is actually an upgrade to most phones.

yeah the torch is the logical upgrade step for you but to be fair its just another blackberry, same ol same ol. i dont rate the torch as much as the bold either and the bold is an older model handset.

Anything by HTC is pretty good as they make decent phones, but they do have their own software that doesnt really compare to anyone elses, so a lil confusing for the first few days of buying, plus if you have larger fingers the little sensor on the HTC's prob wont be suitable.

I rekon Iphone4 all the way at the moment.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
yep, and thanks for everyone's input but I have decided to go for an iphone.
collect it tomorrow.

it will sync with all of my other Apple products seamlessly.

Mk2 Golf GTI
iPhone 4 is easily the best phone I've ever owned.

Looks smart
Feels good
Great screen
Great app selection
App store is way better than the Android offering IMO

And if you really want the flexibility... Jailbreak it!

What can an android do that a Jailbroken iPhone can't?

Plus as you said, the fact that it so easily syncs with all other products is awesome.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
If your wanting it for emails and texting its got to be a blackberry. Doesnt really matter what one. I loved my blackberry to bits, i jumped onto windows phone 7 yet still go back to the blackberry time to time!!

Sam!