ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrading Front Speakers

1.2 12V Polo 9n3
Im thinking about upgrading my front speakers and was wondering do i really need to get a component system with crossovers and tweeters or can i just get a set of coaxial speakers?

and has anyone on here fitted the alpine type r speakers as i was wondering if its just a case of disconnecting the old speakers and using the same connection to connect the alpines??

Help appreciated

need terminal connectors to fit new speakers,wouldnt bother buying coaxials with the clio,imo it cries out for components

Audi TT 225
I've got Type R's in my clio. It's a piece of piss really. Dash needs to come off to fit the crossovers/tweeters but again this isn't hard at all.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Go for components mate, MUCH better quality for the front end, coaxils are the popular choice for "rear fill".

Yes, the connections should come with the speakers, just ask when you are purchasing to be 100% :)