ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent help required !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A well built VW

Im trying to fit new componentes but i cant see how to get the speaker wire from the door speakers back into the car anyone got any advice? or can tell me how they have done it?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

I just used the existing wires as you wont notice any difference is sq. I connected the wires in just behind the stereo works well. Either that or get your drill out!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

What to do then is connect them up and turn the stereo on, the speakers should be moving towards you quite a bit with some bass running through them. If they are going away from you swap the wires round.

A well built VW

Cheers John it was the ISO connector i wasnt sure about but i managed to figure it out with help from the installation guide for the HU well worth the efort though

BNR33 GTR

talk about components i have a mk1 ph2 valver. Was wondering about the wires from the dashboard the undernaeth bit speakers and the door speakers. Which wires do i use for the components?