ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent HELP! - Starter

I need help!

Just come back from NW Performance form having the belts changed and a service.

Driving home, stopped for a piss, got back in the car, turned the key and nothing.

Bumped it off and got home - on a quick inspection im pretty certain the starter exciter wire has completely come off, hence why theres no starter.

I can see the connector but cant see where it is meant to attach on the starter itself.

If anyone has any pictures or can try talk me through it id be very happy!

Cheers
Tom

Is it this bit?

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Titanium 182
I bet you shat your knickers when it wouldn't start after a belt change lol !
Wish I had seen your face.

I bet you shat your knickers when it wouldn't start after a belt change lol !
Wish I had seen your face.

To be fair it started on the button at NW then got me 20 miles to the service station and i'd had the same problem about a year ago but thought it had gone away. Clearly not

Karting was epic btw. Brand spanking new karts. Monday was the first time they had ever been driven. Jam-jar face and Nick Griffin were on form, then had their arses kicked by a 15yr old chav girl. Epic.

Titanium 182
They've got new karts ??!

Awesome ! are you going next monday ? I'll have been paid then :rasp:

Titanium 182
Probably a good thing. Me and some mates are off camping this weekend and I will be rough as f**k from alcohol poisoning. Piloting a kart at high speed could be interesting.