ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent help!

renault clio mk3 1.2
after i tried..(and failed to replace the bulbs on the ac because I didn't had the right bulb... I put the ac back to its place but the circulation and the controls are stuck!what can I do!I have a clio mk3 with the 1.2 litre. Please its urgent.

renault clio mk3 1.2
And will I have to take it out again?? Sorry that I'm that an idiot just some 18 year boi with he's first car.

I am not familiar with the parts - I had a mk1! :D

I am guessing you removed the part when the dials were all at zero or all turned to the left (for example)?

Perhaps you can work out which dials do not turn far enough and then remove the part and move the dials.

e.g. if the heat dial only turns to '8' (but the range goes to '10') perhaps you need to remove the part, turn the dial two 'clicks' higher, and then refit?

renault clio mk3 1.2
Well,i tried that and i did it,I fixed the cow!but sadly there is a screw clip thingy that I broke from the side of it....anything to do with that? @White16valver its working now nicely but when you touch the ac it moves a lil bit

I'm glad it now works. I guessed correctly! :LOL: haha

If you have broken a clip, you could try to glue the broken piece back onto the unit. If you have lost the broken piece, you could try adding some thin foam or rubber to the side of the unit, to wedge it against the back of the dashboard?