ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Us Psp

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Is it worth me getting one for $250?

Are they actually any good and are the US ones good quality/compatibility?

Cheers

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I'd pay a little bit more and get a UK one mate. At least then its pretty much covered by some kind of warranty etc from Sony Europe if it breaks.

I once had a customer with Sony Vaio laptop bought from the states and Sony Europe refused to fix it.

I'd do as Si says, i bought mine in the states, but only because i was out there and it was still 6months before they were out over here, and i got it at a very good price with a game.
American PSP's work with UK games, but not UK movies.
I have no doubt that if something goes wrong with mine it will be a pig to sort out.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
do psp's have a headphone/audio output like an ipod so i can use it in my car?

Mk2 Golf GTI
If any import get Jap as they can still play UK games and movies. Shouldn't be too hard to find a decent deal on a UK one though

Mk2 Golf GTI
The white ones are s**t in the flesh, they look nowhere near as good in the pics. The white isn't as crisp

Mk2 Golf GTI
The (apparently) better screen is on all Jap models, black or white.

Clart i reckon you might do well to hang on for a while til a price drop unless you really want one. i've got GTA liberty City Stories but i've completed the missions and wont be going for 100%, got better things to waste my life on!

Got NFS most wanted too, i think it's pretty good especially when you play online mode

But apart from them there aren't many games at the moment that i can be bothered to buy