ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

used ipod touch prices?

none, just walk
im looking at buying a ipod touch and i cant work out what a good price is for a boxed 8gb and a 16gb version on ebay? they seem to be all going for such random prices!

Also are 8gb too small? im wanting to get some nes games on it and a few films and songs on it.

Ive got a dead 30gb video and its not all full up and i dunno if i should get the 8gb or 16gb for what i want to put on it?

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
I paid £80 for a boxed 8gb Touch. Not big enough in terms of memory but for £80 I wasnt going to moan. Only use if for internet browsing anyway.

Yaris
Don't get one on Ebay. I've seen a fake iPod Touch that looked like an iPhone but was 1/3 the size...tiny and useless

clio 1.2 16v,
i have the 16gb touch got it for xmas from the rents!! brilliant plug into car aswell, i dont think theres enough room as i do allot of train travel with my push bike, i watch films so not enough space