ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Using a PC 7.1 system on the Xbox.

I've got a 7.1 system sitting around doing sod all so thought i might try and use it on the Xbox. The back of it looks like this, what would I need/do to make it do able?
enu7ebe9.jpg

Cheers all and happy belated Christmas

focus st3
If it has an optical input just use that,but judging by the pic i cant see any rca input which i would imagine would require some sort of adaptor for the red and white sound leads?.

No optical input. Inputs are the green orange grey and black headphone plug. I'm guessing I need an adaptor but I haven't got a clue what I am looking for lol

Awesome that will do away with the dual rca to aux lead and i can simply use the coloured aux lead that came with the system. will be ordered on payday, ill update when i get it then just in case others want to know

If I go off the optical output on the Xbox the max the Xbox can do is 5.1 anyway. I think the shape of my room will be no good for true surround anyway I'm just trying to make more sound without turning the volume up, if you get me. Ill just put the speakers under my bed so I can still hear the tv without it being on a silly volume for my neighbors