ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 airbox part number please

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
V6 air box pt num 7700 260 096

V6 strap pt num 7700 267 902

There's a mount strap number if needed as well

ejk

Clio RS Ragnotti
I have recently tried to fit a 172 ph1 airbox (similar to the Espace V6 one, only with two intake hoses instead of one) into my 172 ph2 cup. As far as I could see it is not a straightforward swap.

- The airbox does not fit between the rubber elbow to the intake and the front crossmember so I guess the Ph1 has a shorter elbow.
- The fixation of the airbox would need specific brackets and clamps
- There are 2 air hoses going down from the airbox but I could not determine their routing. There is so little space down there.

I think I shall have to have a good look at a Ph1 before I try again. I would suggest the same to you.

Cheers,
Erik

Last edited:
  182 CUP
Old ish thread i know, ordered and paid for my v6 airbox 2 weeks ago @ Renault Bolton. Just chased it up, no longer produced. Any idea where i can get 1 from??

Stripped yozza'd cup
Old ish thread i know, ordered and paid for my v6 airbox 2 weeks ago @ Renault Bolton. Just chased it up, no longer produced. Any idea where i can get 1 from??

I managed to get one about 3 weeks ago, so not sure that's true.

Discounted 1*2 parts

Try talking to West's Renault on here. He's a trader. Might have some.

I managed to get one about 3 weeks ago, so not sure that's true.

Renault no longer produce this airbox (probably due to the fact that the Espace it used to fit is 15 years old now)

182 CUP
Thanks for that, will give jms a ring tomorrow to see if they still sell their kit.