ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 alloys

185lb/ft dCi
Will the v6 alloys, same as subways fit a mk2 ph2 clio?
the car is a 1.5dci by the way

Last edited:
Nope V6 are the only Clio to use a different alloys wheel fitment they have 5 holes in them as per there Laguna doner cars.

You could always buy a set of them in 4 stud clio fitment - they are oz superturismo's:)

As well as the v6 having 5 studs, they also have a different offset front & back.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yeh forgot v6 alloys, purely for that car only. there are plenty of other lookalike opts, just dont get the v6 kit

185lb/ft dCi
I know its crazy lol nearly 70 quid cheaper, think i am going to hook my self up with them tomorrow. :rasp:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
wht are 17's a bad ride, and 15's best for handling, never understood??

185lb/ft dCi
Hmmm I know alot of people gun down 17s as soon as somebody mentions them. The thing is, I have a 65bhp diesel, I'm not exactly going for performance. I just want to make it look as nice as possible.

wht are 17's a bad ride, and 15's best for handling, never understood??
More sidewall on 15's so there more give.
Hmmm I know alot of people gun down 17s as soon as somebody mentions them. The thing is, I have a 65bhp diesel, I'm not exactly going for performance. I just want to make it look as nice as possible.

You'll have t sit in the car getting knocked round feeling ever stone on the road its not a nice ride.

17's won't do anything for performace its ride which it will affect.

185lb/ft dCi
Man I don't think it will be that bad, a little stone isn't going to throw me around inside the car. My bro has 17s on his civic and thats fine. The only 16s that would look any good are the ones off the trophy and they cost alot.

Man I don't think it will be that bad, a little stone isn't going to throw me around inside the car. My bro has 17s on his civic and thats fine. The only 16s that would look any good are the ones off the trophy and they cost alot.

Have a search round they come up for sale all the time well the Cup ones do and there the same realy.

17s on a civic arn't as bad as the tyre is still huge 17's on a clio have to be so slim there little give in the tyre.

185lb/ft dCi
Hmmm so what you saying, 16s and a good lowering would be the way to go.

£550 for a set, thats a shift up from £420, £130 is a lot for me!

Hmmm so what you saying, 16s and a good lowering would be the way to go.

£550 for a set, thats a shift up from £420, £130 is a lot for me!

I'd go with lowering first off I think lowering not only help the car look better but makes for a much more fun ride if you spend some money.

£420 will get you Fk coilovers which make a car look much better personally than big wheels plus the ride is better plus when you do get different wheel the car does look disportiotionaly high.

185lb/ft dCi
I just want some decent wheels, i'm sick of rolling around on stealies to be honest. I have enough money for a nice set of rims, it's just I want to keep some back so I can do some other mods to the car as well.

I just want some decent wheels, i'm sick of rolling around on stealies to be honest. I have enough money for a nice set of rims, it's just I want to keep some back so I can do some other mods to the car as well.

What about some dynamic wheel they always up on the forum now and again post in the wanted section someonw ill have a set can pick them up very cheaply.