ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 and driver

Golf R soon...
Sorry this made me chuckle :)

119599-1.jpg

Golf R soon...
Imagine been overtaken by him on the motorway!

He will either be doing silly speeds or going really really slow!

GR7

Shiny red R32
It's mostly old geezers near me who drive the most expensive/sportiest looking cars! There are a few Porsches, a blue Mk2 V6 Clio, a blue R32 Golf, XK Jags, two silver Maseratis (one of the drivers is always on his phone - you'd think he could afford a hands free kit)! endless Audi TTs, Mercs and Beemers... I suppose these folk have most money to spend on nice cars and Saga insurance will be cheaper too!

Racing Blue 182
This guys a driving instructor iirc, read it somewhere

Suppose he wont drive it fast, so sould be in good condition

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
0-60 in ? (i bet that babys never gone over 55 not like it,s owner should be a minter)

Slightly stereotyping there if you ask me! My dads 60 has had two 172's and currently drives my old 182 which he bought off me and drives them like they should be driven! He is always coming in from work sayign he raced this or that on the way home, and fair play to him, wld love to see the face of the little boy racer getting beaten by my dad!

Oh and fair play to the coffin dodger in the Vee :D

Honda Civic Type R
i've seen someone older than that....................................driving an evo fq 320................................and it was a woman. whats that all about. what compels a 70 year old to go into the mitsubishi garage and pick out an evo when she's blatantly not gonna go over 60. tut tut.

my mum's friend has a ctr and when i asked her if she likes it when the vtec kicks in she said, 'the what?.........ooh no i don't rev it up that high, it's too scary."

waste

E91 M Sport
i've seen someone older than that....................................driving an evo fq 320................................and it was a woman. whats that all about. what compels a 70 year old to go into the mitsubishi garage and pick out an evo when she's blatantly not gonna go over 60. tut tut.

Because it was clearly her car :quiet:

ZT 1.8T
a hope the vees cheap it will have to be aired out to get the old man smell out! the lingering stench of murray mints and phermaldahide!