ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6, Bath

Heading home from Bath today just above Limpley Stoke near Brass Knocker Hill at around 7:30pm, passed a silver Mk1 Vee, the first time Ive ever spotted a non 255 V6...which oddly enough is fairly common around here (in relative terms!)

Absolutely gorgeous car, I really do not like the original new style Clio (get confused with marks and phases, MK2 Phase 1?) and never expected to like the MK1 Vee, bu damn its stunning, I want one!

Im in Westbury, Wiltshire. Considering how uncommon they are I see Mk2 V6s quite a lot (and rarely the same one), an Acid Green one has lived at our local dealership for over 6 months now so thats out and about quite a bit, but Ive also seen 3 Illiad Blues, a couple of Titaniums and a Black one at various times.

Apart from the two 172 Cups that I know are owned locally aside from mine (one just down the road from me, and one near Trowbridge College) Ive actually seen less Cups than 255s in the past few years. Plenty of 182s and full fat 172s but rarely Cups.

Theres a Silver Mk1 V6 around the Corsham area, seen it when Ive been to a couple of meetings up there.