ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 CLO at Chester Park and Ride

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yes its mine

sorry about the bad parking

i ve only just joined do you go to any of the meettings or there any in chester

Last edited by a moderator:

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Is your blue ? And do you work in Sandycroft ? Sorry for the Q's but I have seen a blue V6 255 parked near Factory Road Ind Est and also driving through Chester.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not alot of meets in the Chester area but a few members. You're not Paul's mate are you?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yes its blue i do drive in chester alot but i dont work in sandycroft.

and i dont no any pauls sorry

whats the trophy like? just bin looking at 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Never seen a new post for each sentence before, suppose it'll get the post count up a bit ;)

As for the Trophy... It's great. I've had a Williams, 172 and now this amongst other non-sporty Clio's. The Trophy is probably the best of the bunch but can be quite stiff on shitty roads and when simply mile munching. Handaling is pretty awesome though, really can stick it into a corner and it'll come out the other end. Have to be trying quite hard to come undone.

If you're about in the next couple of days and want to have a look at mine that's fine, wouldn't mind a look at a V6 too.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yer sounds mint might be out and about tomorrow night for spin a mate really wants me to go out to ellesmere port on sunday night with a few lads i ll have to give it a good clean

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Doubt it, I've been in Shropshire all week. Did go to Renault last weekend but not recently. Few people around here with T's. Could be Aucky?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
jamie i cant add u for some reason lap tops a bit pants so ill send u my number so just send us a txt

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
When I'm back in Chester I often see a blue V6 about, so guessing its you! Usually in and around sealand road area! Given you thumbs up a few times! Such a nice car!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
cheers mate could have been me i havent see any other v6 in chester i ll keep a eye out for u

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
cheers mate could have been me i havent see any other v6 in chester i ll keep a eye out for u

Yeah, its the only one I have ever seen around chester! Although I did spot a Mk1 parked up over in Kelsall, near Tarvin, once. But thats it. I won't be about in chester for a while, but might drop you a PM next time i'm back, would love to have a look round the V! If you don't mind of course ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yer man next time your in chester send me a pm we will have to go for a spin wat do u do up here???

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I am originally from Chester, grew up near Tarvin, now my mum lives next to The Queen's School, but I am at uni in Leicester. I pop back whenever I can really, love Chester. Usually back for the summer, but not this year unfortunately, have been offered an engineering job with Jaguar, so will be staying in the Midlands. Can't complain tho, its my dream job!!

What about you?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
sounds good must be a good job better than working for jaguar in liverpool i guess. i use to live in bunbury so not far from tarvin. now i live right in town and love it. but the roads arnt so good for going on a good drive can be a bit of a pain with all the cops about

Clio 182
Whats wrong with being an engineer for Jag in liverpool? HaHa only jokin.
Job was great but the place was a hole.
Will keep aneye out for you both.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Whats wrong with being an engineer for Jag in liverpool? HaHa only jokin.
Job was great but the place was a hole.
Will keep aneye out for you both.

I don't get a choice where I am placed. Might end up in Liverpool, but chances are it will be midlands. I really wanna be in or near gaydon, think thats where all the test tracks are?! :approve:

I will prob be about a bit more over the summer, thinking about organising a bit of a North Wales blast with some mates from around here, with a night out in Chester as well! So will give you guys a shout if it happens, would be fun to get a few people along!

sounds good must be a good job better than working for jaguar in liverpool i guess. i use to live in bunbury so not far from tarvin. now i live right in town and love it. but the roads arnt so good for going on a good drive can be a bit of a pain with all the cops about

Bunbury is nice, used to drive through there a lot. I know what you mean bout living in town tho, its so much easier and no need for a £16 pound taxi home after way to many in bar lounge!!!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
I've seen you to v6clo!! Really nice. Since there is alot of members in the area anyone fancy a small meet! Tried organising one a couple of months ago but since im only a young one no one was intrested.

Cal

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I've seen you to v6clo!! Really nice. Since there is alot of members in the area anyone fancy a small meet! Tried organising one a couple of months ago but since im only a young one no one was intrested.

Cal

I am up for it, but only if im about at the time!!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
We'll when ever your free to pop up let us know! Will put a other post up in the local meet section to get the ball rolling. I no fcs is only round the corner now but would be good to do one before hand. :approve:
Cal

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
We'll when ever your free to pop up let us know! Will put a other post up in the local meet section to get the ball rolling. I no fcs is only round the corner now but would be good to do one before hand. :approve:
Cal

It will be unlikely that I will be about before then, got loads of exams and stuff :S. But will let you know when i'm about.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Chester meet would be good to get to see the other clios around here. Not seen the blue v6 yet but theres a guy from the port whos got a black ph2 v6 that ive seen a few times a the sandfields golf course.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
any1 fancy trying to get a bit of a local meet going then mayb going for a good spin after????? ive seen that back v6 a few times in chester saw it the first time i got mine out. i ll try and get a photo up later. o and if any 1 dose fancy a meet send us a pm or something. went ellsmere port last night to see if any 1 was about wast s**t not 1 clio loads of chavs n corsa b c

Last edited:

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
any1 fancy trying to get a bit of a local meet going then mayb going for a good spin after????? ive seen that back v6 a few times in chester saw it the first time i got mine out. i ll try and get a photo up later. o and if any 1 dose fancy a meet send us a pm or something. went ellsmere port last night to see if any 1 was about wast s**t not 1 clio loads of chavs n corsa b c

Ha ha, there are never any about when you are looking for them!

Last weekend I drove back to Chester, then up to Edinburgh, spent weekend there then back to Chester and then home!! Didn't see any Clio sports, I couldn't believe it!! But found some great roads and it was a f**king great weekend :approve:.

Like I said I am well up for meeting people if i'm about, but I am otherwise engaged for the next few weeks!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't get a choice where I am placed. Might end up in Liverpool, but chances are it will be midlands. I really wanna be in or near gaydon, think thats where all the test tracks are?! :approve:

I will prob be about a bit more over the summer, thinking about organising a bit of a North Wales blast with some mates from around here, with a night out in Chester as well! So will give you guys a shout if it happens, would be fun to get a few people along!

Bunbury is nice, used to drive through there a lot. I know what you mean bout living in town tho, its so much easier and no need for a £16 pound taxi home after way to many in bar lounge!!!

£16 that was cheap for me and my mates to bunbury it use to be about 35-40 now its like £4 at the most well hope u get ur job n looking forward to a blast in wales

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
£16 that was cheap for me and my mates to bunbury it use to be about 35-40 now its like £4 at the most well hope u get ur job n looking forward to a blast in wales

f**k me, that's a lot!!

Yeah, will get in touch when exams are over and sort something out.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Cal

greeni1.2 lets get a meet going got to be night tine tho

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Am sure me, jam and mike would all be up for comin alonf if you let us know when.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yer i was there but it wasnt that great no other clios about i was gutted. i had just cleaned it woke up on monday to the biggest bird s**t ever on it :dapprove: but thanks

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
V6clo will put a post up in local meets! Just decide a time and ill sort a location! Down the river could be a good 1 for some photo's ;)

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
V6clo will put a post up in local meets! Just decide a time and ill sort a location! Down the river could be a good 1 for some photo's ;)

Down the river will look pretty cool, although you might get tight on space! The crown court car park is pretty cool in the evenings (obviously).

DSC04268.jpg

Wish I didn't have f**king exams, so I could come along!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

well i could do any night time i am free at nights but i think weekends the best not sure this weekend would be the best cos of the manchester meet so maybe nxt sunday 7ish but wat ever. ill have a think about some locations 2

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
That fine by me fella!! Next sunday at 7 will put post up now!! Dont worry will, we will defo have more to come could become a monthly thing! Post will be in local meet section add names to list pleaseee so we can sort something!

Cal

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
any 1 fancy meetting up it on for next sunday night 7 ish not sure where to meet so if any1 got any good places let us no have a look in the local meets