ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Lincoln Tesco

BMW M5 & E36
Top one, yum!

Edit> fellow pauper member!

Edit again. Also a white 197 cup on Uni bridge and an Arctic 182 on the high street, they're all out tonight.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
it'd better not be another blue one near me or i'll sulk! there pissing everywhere lately

RB 197
it'd better not be another blue one near me or i'll sulk! there pissing everywhere lately
If it makes you feel any better Addz, i never see 'any' 'zilch' 'zero' 'nilcho' in Lincoln. Last one i saw was Matteh's about 6 years ago!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Feck, same year as mine too!

Ahh thats not so bad then, i know of at least 4 within 15-20 miles of me :(

R27
He's normally with another lad with a albi blue 197 covered with clio cup stickers.

They usually meet at Mcdonalds on Outer Circle Road about 10pm on Fridays.

I'm pretty sure they're all part of UKMR.

RB 197
He's normally with another lad with a albi blue 197 covered with clio cup stickers.

They usually meet at Mcdonalds on Outer Circle Road about 10pm on Fridays.

I'm pretty sure they're all part of UKMR.

Oh them bunch of chavs :nono: Outer Circle McD's, really :rolleyes: so 2003

Oh he lives in Saxilby then the V6 guy, few doors down from my mate Jacko with a ph2 172. I just remembered

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
I wouldnt worry Addz....i believe its the old press release car thats been HAMMERED it'll fall apart at some part and then theres just the 3 of us lol

RB 197
He's not the 20 year old guy who bought the blue 53 plate one from Evans Halshaw is he who's paying £400 a month to insure it!

So it will be the Saxilby youth then. I did bring this up in convo the other day saying he's incredibly loaded or incredibly stupid, obv the latter.

Clio 182 RS
So it will be the Saxilby youth then. I did bring this up in convo the other day saying he's incredibly loaded or incredibly stupid, obv the latter.

Forgot to mention the £1000 he also had to spend on top of the price of the car for a cambelt change when he bought it

Ph2 172
hope ya dont mind me jumpin in on this thread but i go uni in lincoln and drive a 172 but never see any other clios about, where you all hiding? lol