ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Required Urgenly - Please Read

I urgently require someone that has a Clio V6 ( either mk1 or mk2.. doesnt matter ) who is available on the 22nd and 23rd of this Month for the Fast Car Full On Show in scotland.

I would like to have one on display, but due to circumstances, do not have one at the moment, the car needs to be there ready for the show starting at 9am saturday morning, and cannot be moved until 5pm on the sunday.

If anyone is willing to help out with this, the driver and passenger will get free tickets for both days and overnight camping if required.

If you are SERIOUS about this, please get in touch with me via mailto:fastcarfullon@ebee.me.uk">fastcarfullon@ebee.me.uk or via mailto:ian@cliosport.net">ian@cliosport.net as soon as possbible !!

Thanks !!

[/Panic over]

Burgandy 174 sport t

there was a 53 plate blue one at strathy on sun night!! could go down on sunday and see if he is there again??