ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 with NOS!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

hmm 350bhp

think dash found this the other day but the didnt post a link

yeah bit of de ja vu there

What is interesting is theyve made the same changes to the wheels/tyres/springs of one my dads friends. It vastly improves the handling.

Get it done Dash!

Clio v6

Im still a little undecided about whether to add Nology NOS System and blow the car up or a BB Turbo and blow the car up. I will as usual play on the safe side and see how these conversions are doing in a few months.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 19 February 2003

oh, and any mug can strap nitrous to a car.
When are you going to strap some nitrous to your little 1.2 then Rob?

;)

One thing worth doing is finding out how much the gearbox can take, and maybe uprating to the V6 racer spec. Id admire you if you went a bit mad on the V6 though Dash!

GR- I dont see the point

GR7

Shiny red R32

Rob

You did say that you could do it to any car!! So whay not start by doing yours?

;)

Clio v6

I think I am the type of person who would very easily get carried away with the nitrous switch. Is there any sort of safety cut out should I be too tempted.?

1.2 woudlnt take nos without a lot of work. Safe guidelines are absolutely no more than 50% extra than what the car runs without nos, so would have to be max 35ish shot of nos on a 1.2, however, a progressive controller would work, and they aint as easy as I thought they would be to install, (I checked around and got scared)

Its still a plug and play thing. The point i meant was that its not much of an achievement and dont see the point in getting it unless your doing the Fast and the Furious style street racing for £££££££££s

Clio v6

BB are looking at a turbo but it is early days yet. Their breathing kit wont be too long they tell me.