ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6's Best Mods for them

clio v6 ph1 230
Re: PH1 303BHP AND 241FT/LB

#11 by ......... » on Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:31 pm
Sleeved heads higher compression ( speak to scott for ratios i dont know)twr development heads
Polished ports.
Uprated plenham
Larger throttle body
Bigger injectors
Cams inlet and exhaust
Induction
Custom manifolds and exhaust
Last but not least motec management and mapping.
As per above should also be an uprated fuel pump to go on and the lower cam change to come, also on higher octane fuel.

depends if you have got a ph1 or a ph2!

for both, i would say seats, full exhaust system, kw v'3s, splitter...... trophy wheels if your rich and patient.

for the ph1 specifically, a ph2 gearbox (the main difference between the two) & ph2 inlet so you can reach all six coils - and gain the power difference between the two cars.

theres quite a lot of good things you can do to them when you speak to the right people.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Which? :S

AWT don't have an inlet. No enlarged plenum has been successful thus far.

Clio v6
was thinking of this http://www.angel-works.co.uk/product_3ltrfabinlet.php

says its unavailable though

^^^ 'Sounds' great!

My plenham cleverly cancels out the harmonics then sends them remotely through the head unit amplfier under the seat and back into the chamber 80% louder. There is a self cancelling device also. Provided you don't start the engine, you wouldn't hear a thing. The increased performance of 12bhp is all worth the risk of ear damage. :)

Lionel Richie
^^^ 'Sounds' great!

My plenham cleverly cancels out the harmonics then sends them remotely through the head unit amplfier under the seat and back into the chamber 80% louder. There is a self cancelling device also. Provided you don't start the engine, you wouldn't hear a thing. The increased performance of 12bhp is all worth the risk of ear damage. :)

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
this is what ive got going on so far its far from finished btw!

Untitled-2-2.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^^^ 'Sounds' great!

FLOL!

Lol, I was going to say ! I've seen it quite a few times, I thought it was standard (apart from the seats)

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Just had to YouTube the exhaust... sounds gorgeous!!

[YOUTUBE]SBqitn7DoB0[/YOUTUBE]

My cars famous!:cool:

FYI thats the QS sport, not the supersport or OMG.

I guess you could blame me for the supersport or OMG as i nick named it (to try to make the group buyers aware of what they were letting themselves in for :evil:). But its not really my fault. I was asked, and they made if for us....;)

Happy days!

Peter:)