ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6s please

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 07 July 2005
Pic

Cool, have Linningtons had it in for warranty work for that long it might as well be yours? :p

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 07 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 07 July 2005

Blue..................common as muck....................Ill be back........

Im back.........here you go.....2 for the price of one......

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/slab288/Picture013.jpghttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/slab288/Picture013.jpg

Also....... Andy youre just a show off.........course Im the youngest eh :D

Cya Stu
Pah ... how could I guess ... Silver ;)

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Is that engine water or air cooled? Only reason I ask is that the expansion tank looks very empty!

V6 Clio

Quote: Originally posted by 137699 on 08 July 2005

Is that engine water or air cooled? Only reason I ask is that the expansion tank looks very empty!
The max and min markers are well down the bottle. My level is halfway between the two.

V6 Clio

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE :

Very nice mate, hows she going these days, what power you up to now?

And......do you have a bulkhead between the driver and engine, or do you wear EARPLUGS....lol

Simon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shes running very well.

Not sure on the power at the moment as still havent got to the dyno for re-jetting the nitrous. Have been waiting for a clutch/flywheel from Helix but it seems it will never happen!! Have just cracked my de-cat pipe so that was welded up today and things are a little quieter (relatively). The bulkhead is being designed as we speak so hopefully will go in soon. Noise is unbelieveable at high revs and too loud to talk to a passenger at low revs, so I must get the bulkhead in soon before I do any damage. Trophy cams are next.

Tim

Lionel Richie

weve got some trendy spec schrick cams Tim, speak to yozza

also speak to BenR about the flywheel/clutch situation, im sure he could get it made

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Quote: Originally posted by TRW1 on 08 July 2005

Noise is unbelieveable at high revs and too loud to talk to a passenger at low revs
Passenger? LOL! Do they sit on the floor or something? No sign of a passenger seat in there (or have you fit one back in now?)...