ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver on throttle bodies :-)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yer thats the one. Was at Hill Power today. I was looking at it and though im sure iv seen this fuker somewhere before.

Apparently the youth sold it and this rich spoilt kid had it bought him by his parents and abused it, now he wants rid and some foreigner has his eye on it for the engine!

mk2 172

yeah, heard that story up until the foreigner bit. wanted it all those years ago. you got chip craig, is it faster and ready for action?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Yeah its been chipped, although it didnt make THAT much difference. It is quick though, im happy with it but needs the cams adjusting slightly according to Nick and the 15s are going back on I think.

Has anyone come up against this beast, I have a mate who races grass track cars, and he has a vauxhall lump with throttle bodies on it and the thing takes off on the start line............Were talking a sweet sound and awesome figures!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I think I read it runs 13s. But he had about 15 grands worth of ICE in it which slowed it down quite a bit lol

OMG...I want it :D

but what a mess... what are all these wires ? I cant think of so many sensors plugs & wires...

Can anyone decribe all the sensors and wires that need to be changed with TBs

OK can anyone tell me:
What is this thing along red line? - is this throttle cable, that is later on directed backwards (as we see it coming from the right side of bay)?

What is this thing pointed by red arrow? 2nd injector from additional fuel rail?
and along green line... is this the 2nd fuel rail or the only one?